Sunday, April 26, 2015

Help Fund My Computer And Expenses

Help Fund My Computer And Expenses Logo

Guys!

I need your help! Anyone who knows me knows I do a majority of my work on the computer and my laptop has already begun to show its age and struggles to work with me. I used them in Photoshop, Video Rendering & Gaming; These applications are very CPU & GPU consuming. Between random shutdowns, overheating and BSOD, my graphics card suddenly died on me as much as I wish it didn't. Without a computer now, it is going to be difficult to update and keep track my website. Replacement is my only option, and I need them badly.

I don't come from a very wealthy family, and I'm still serving my National Service in Singapore. Every month, I'm given an allowance of $480. This undeniably tight allowance is just enough to settle my monthly phone bills, transportation and food expenses. I do not have enough savings to get a new desktop which I need. If I could get a new computer, I am looking forward to do more than what I could do previously. Like I could start playing a wider range of games, which I can produce even newer and fresher contents & articles for the website. I can even try out streaming to reach a greater audience and build a community! I've done my research and planning. The money I raise will go towards my new computer which is going to cost about $1900. This new computer is expected to last me 3-4 years effectively and I pledge it will. The other $100 is to maintain my website's domain and subscription for Imageshack. Full breakdown is below:

Computer
- CPU & MOBO: $480
- Fan: $100
- GPU: $500
- RAM: $120
- HDD: $120
- Case: $60
- PSU: $100
- ODD: $20
- SSD: $150
- Monitor: $250

Expense
- Web domain: $10 (Yearly)
- Imageshack $40 (Yearly)

Thank you for reading, I'm doing this humbly and with the utmost gratitude. Every dollar and cents will bring me even closer to realize my dream and I appreciate any contribution. I really do! Do also help me share this post.

- Ong Wei Jie

Donate: http://gogetfunding.com/project_funds/add/101014
Read more: http://gogetfunding.com/project/eioira-%7C-help-fund-my-computer-expenses

No comments:

Post a Comment