Friday, November 14, 2014

How To Be a Gamer: Find a Good Place

Find a Good Place
Now that you have your system and games, you must find a good place to play them. An area where you can comfortably sit for hours on end is a must. You absolutely will not like people to disturb you when you are halfway through the games. Also, asking you to quit your important game so they can watch TV. Choosing a good place to play games is quite essential for gamers. An ideal room set up for gamers should balance comfort with an assortment of technologies to make longer sessions gaming satisfying. Below are some places you may consider playing at...

1. Bedroom
2. Living room
3. Garage
4. Basement
5. LAN gaming centers
6. Community clubs
7. Office
8. Game Shop

For me, I mostly play at home and my bedroom is my man cave. Basically, my room is equipped with my gaming computer, media devices such as mini stereo set and television (which I used to have). I can really spend a full 4-5 hours in my room doing my own stuff and not step out. For PC, I have a desk to work on. My smartphone or handheld will be my bed most of the time. And for consoles, not any more sadly. I just throw away my old television, but every now and then I take one of my consoles to the living room and play there. Simply put that my room is a place where "I can do anything as I please"; I eat, play and sleep here. What is kind of funny is I am always protective of my bedroom, but either way nobody goes in there. It is really my own room, my own space! You can enter only with my permission!

I've tried playing in LAN centers for long period of time but it just didn't feel right. I just couldn't get comfortable at LAN centers for too long. Firstly, I have to buy food when I hungry, have to walk quite a distance to toilet and stuff like that. Secondly, it's quite an expense to my pocket especially for a student like me. However it can be quite an experience, if you have friends tagging along with you to LAN centers playing co-op and MOBA games. Yeah! Generally I prefer playing at home and I really quite happy with my current setup. As long you feel comfortable with the environment, I think that will a good place to play all your games. Now, tell us where do you game below the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment