Friday, October 5, 2012

Oppa Gangnam Run Game Review

Oppa Gangnam Run
Oppa Gangnam Run Logo

Play Online: Oppa Gangnam Run
Developer: Fortunacus
Genre: Music, Distance

Game Review
Oppa Gangnam style, Gangnam style! Hey, sexy lady... Oh, I'm sure you recognize the recent viral hit on Gangnam Style by PSY. It is really a popular internet meme and the mass appeal of the music video has been attributed to its signature dance move known as “the horse-riding dance.” It actually combines simple hopping and hand movements resembling the posture of a horseback rider.

Yes, you are right! Big brother going crazy run in Gangnam District with his trendy and hilarious style. Get wild and become popular in Gangnam. Well, Oppa Gangnam Run is very normal distance runner game except you're PSY running away from Slendermen. I really love it when the developer mixed the 2 most strangely popular things, Gangam style and Slenderman. Wait so, I'm Gangnam man running from Slender? Seems legit. :)

I like this song. It is pretty catchy and it just makes you want to get up and dance! I find this to be a decent game. It's not one of my favorite games, probably because it doesn't have that much going on. It doesn't hold up to my standards for a runner game. It's still good for what it is.

Oppa Gangnam Style

No comments:

Post a Comment